Senior Product Manager
E-Commerce has already reshaped the world of logistics and it shows no signs of slowing down, we are entering a phase where logistics is more important than ever.
OPLOG is a tech company offering world-class e-commerce logistics services using its in-house high-end technologies. Bringing together elite members of the technology and logistics industries, OPLOG fulfills a core need for new generation logistics services.
With our R&D teams specialized in AI, Robotics, Cloud Software Development, and Logistics teams expert on e-commerce fulfillment, our mission is to enable e-commerce companies to focus on building their brand, obsessing about their customers and achieving healthy business growth by providing “Amazon Like” tech-enabled logistics services.
Join the Fastest Growing Technology Company in Turkey!
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 50 Turkey WINNER - #1
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 500 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region) #20
About the Role
We are looking for leaders of OPLOG.
As a Senior Product Manager in OPLOG, you will lead product management team to help us deliver cutting edge e-commerce logistics solutions to our customers. Through your experience and knowledge, you will help define our long-term product roadmap. You will develop a strong collaboration across multidisciplinary teams and your success depends on your ability to build bridges between teams and connect their work to our product vision. You will work closely with our existing and new customers, engaging through various channels. In addition, you will stay up to date with new developments and trends in the e-commerce logistics area.
- Define product strategy including product vision and market requirements working closely with the engineering, sales and customer success team on a well-defined roadmap.
- Refine and execute business plans for the products including competitive analyses, business cases for ROI, product positioning and pricing, business forecasts, margins and volumes.
- Identify market and customer-specific trends.
- Develop product requirements and works with relevant disciplines within OPLOG to build the product roadmap and the “go-to-market” product strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and identify the most impactful problems to solve through research and analysis.
- Understand the market and our competition.
- Take ownership of the product and accelerate new feature development.
- Empower a team of product managers, UI/UX designers and other agile teams to ship cutting-edge solutions.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Drive the company’s growth by setting and owning quantitative goals for our products.
- Maintain a strong connection to our vision and strategy for the team and the work they do.
- Help build a strong product management team by working closely with other OPLOG team members to achieve desired results.
- BS/MS in a technology or business-related fields.
- Ability to validate early ideas through quantitative and qualitative methods (A/B and multivariate testing, user testing, etc).
- Experience in using agile approaches to research, prototype and deliver products.
- Knowledge and experience of using Product Management best practices.
- Demonstrated product management experience preferably in the E-Commerce Logistics or SaaS industry with a successful history of taking products to market.
- Have an ability to influence others and work collaboratively in order to produce results across multiple functional teams.
- High experience in creating and managing product backlogs, requirements, and roadmaps using industry-standard tools like Jira and Confluence.
- First-hand knowledge of different agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
It’s a plus, if you:
- Experience in user experience (UX) design is a plus.
- Developed both short-term and long-term roadmaps and managed a product through multiple releases.
- Implemented documentation strategies for large or distributed teams.
- Pricing strategy and revenue forecasting experience.
- Knowledge of various functional areas (e.g. product management, engineering, sales, customer support, marketing, etc.)