Senior Associate, CEO Office
As a hyper-scale company expertise on e-commerce fulfillment, our mission is to enable e-commerce companies to focus on building their brand, obsessing over their customers and achieving healthy business growth by providing seamless tech-enabled fulfillment services.
Join the Fastest Growing Technology Company in Turkey!
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 50 Turkey WINNER - #1
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 500 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region) #20
Location: Ankara, Istanbul, Remote
About the Role: Senior Associate, Transformation - CEO Office
We are looking for a visionary individual for the Associate role for OPLOG’s CEO Office.
The CEO Office is the team where we are nurturing future leaders of OPLOG. It is the cockpit of the OPLOG machine.
In this team, you will be working directly with our CEO while reporting to CEO director and contributing to the building of the future of our cooperation. We are a scale-up company, and we know that we have a lot of homework to do to fix the missing parts and make our processes more efficient. The CEO Office team is where all these items listed as to-do tasks. The CEO Office Team is motivated to execute this long, diverse, cross-functional agenda.
The CEO Office Team works closely with all other department team members and strategic external partners on essential CEO related tasks and projects, facilitates CEO access and effectiveness. Working within the CEO Office, this position has responsibility for handling and managing the company’s strategic execution.
- Primary role is to co-lead Business Transformation Program; design, implement and measure enterprise scale strategic business initiatives aligned with all domains of company.
- Developing transofrmation roadmap and excellent follow-up with all stakeholders, take actions constantly.
- Contribution to building the strategic plan and become the champion of strategy execution on all layers inside & external
- Developing detailed financial models for growth plans of OPLOG and its particular initiatives each
- Structuring, execution and socializing transformation plan
- Following the latest trends related to logistics, e-commerce, and technology
- Contribution to the CEO Office’s efforts to create long term value
- Assisting teams (both direct and indirect reports) in the management of high-profile projects and initiatives on behalf of the CEO Office as assigned.
- Working with other leaders to ensure major processes and systems are built to support the company’s strategy.
- Helping to complete priority items for the CEO to an appropriate level of quality
- Conducting researches/reports on strategic agenda topics
- Coordination between the CEO and various external/internal communication parties
- Keeping the CEO Office accessible and open to new ideas and proposals
The Ideal Candidate
- is analytical
- is ambitious
- enjoys to move out from comfort-zone
- eager to build new structures
- has excellent multi-tasking skills
- enjoys wearing multiple hats
- displays ownership and accountability
- is grow-minded
- is curious and lifelong learner
- invests time out of work to personal growth
- has strong cross-functional experience in an associate position
- has studied or worked abroad
- is excellent in English
- is excellent in tools such as Miro, Excel and Powerpoint
If you think we are the right team to invest your time and effort, then please reach us, we are excited to meet you!