We are seeking talented and self-starter team members who working as Mechanical Design Team Intern.
As a Mechanical Design Team Intern in OPLOG, you will be responsible for the;
- Making part designs in system design,
- Making technical drawings and documentation of the parts in the system,
- Designing various mechanical test mechanisms.
About Robotics Team
As Robotics Team, we develop automation solutions for the problems in the field of intralogistics, using the latest elements of today's technology, and turn the warehouses where our associates work into future warehouses. We have colleagues in the fields of electronics, mechanics, and software design within the team, who creates environments where humans and robots work together.
OPLOG is a tech company offering world-class e-commerce logistics services using its in-house high-end technologies. Bringing together elite members of the technology and logistics industries, OPLOG fulfills a core need for new generation logistics services.
With our R&D teams specialized in AI, Robotics, Cloud Software Development, and Logistics teams expert on e-commerce fulfillment, our mission is to enable e-commerce companies to focus on building their brand, obsessing with their customers, and achieving healthy business growth by providing “Amazon Like” tech-enabled logistics services.
In an accelerated world of changing e-commerce trends, with our clients, we work relentlessly to offer new and innovative services enabling a great post-purchase experience for their consumers.
Join the Fastest Growing Technology Company in Turkey!
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 50 Turkey WINNER - #1
Deloitte 2017 Technology Fast 500 EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region) #20
To be work in our Robotic Test Field in Gölbaşı Ankara campus;
- 3th or 4th year of undergraduate student, studying Mechanical Engineering
- To contribute to the design, analysis and technical certification activities of the products we are developing,
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Able to work min 3-4 days in a week
- Willing to work in field conditions